Stock N  Go

Thursday 1 December 2011

Hair Dye!

I am forever dying my hair! I am naturally a brunette but at heart I am a blonde. It costs far too much to go to the hairdressers every time you need your roots done though! I've seen myself with roots down to my ankles before I can afford to dye them. I tried all sorts of different dye bottles out of shops and they were absolute crap, I was more ginger than blonde after some attempts. So I bought bleach powder and a bottle of peroxide mixed that together and lathered it on. This made my hair more yellow than anything else and after some washes with silver shampoo it brightened to a better color, but not the color I wanted. I tried using a toner after the bleach and it didn't turn out exactly right either. Then I tried Garnier nutrisse and it worked like a charm. I have exactly the color of blonde I wanted! If it wasn't for a friend though I never would have tried another bottle out of the shops again, but I'm glad I did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment