Stock N  Go

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas 2012

Judging by the economy just now and the fact that I can't work, Christmas 2012 looks like it's going to be a very poor one! But does it have to be? Living on sick pay isn't a wonderful thing on the lead up to Christmas, but I know people that are working full time jobs and still struggling! Of course life isn't supposed to be easy. I've done my nosing about for bargains over the last few weeks and I must say I've found quite a few. Every year I tell myself I'll buy Christmas presents in the January sales and it never happens. Which I imagine a lot of other people do too. Here is a list of some of the bargains I've found around the web...

A favorite of mine is always Groupon and Living Social. They always have fantastic deals on year round. Groupon have a fantastic deal on just now with 50 personalized Christmas cards for just £20 just now. They have a bargain three day holiday for two in Rome at just £124 which is a saving of £530. They do deals on everything and anything definitely worth a look. Living social  have an amazing Christmas hamper at just £39. There also doing a deal for women just now which is a wax and tan for just £14.

World of accessories is one I came across on the hunt for bargains. They sell absolutely everything. Jewellery,  women's accessories, men's accessories, home ware, lifestyle items, they have sale prices as well and if you spend over £30 you get a free bottle of perfume which could be used as a treat to yourself or a Christmas present for a loved one as well. They have gorgeous gift sets, photo frames and quirky keepsakes for under £10. They have brilliant candle sets that smell divine. The perfect Christmas bargain place. Plus 10% off with the code WOA10.


World of Accessories


Michel Herbelin is another website I came across. They sell all different kinds of watches at bargain prices. The quality of watches they sell is wonderful. It's the perfect present for men in my opinion. They have sports watches, stylish watches for going out, simple watches, watches for divers and more. They have a lovely selection of woman's watches as well, most of them very stylish and sleek. 



One of the best deals I've came across on my search is a perfume site. It sells all kinds of perfumes, aftershaves, gift sets, and skin care products. I've found perfumes on there I thought were gone forever and aftershaves I've searched for countless times with no results. The items they sell are at a cheaper price than retail stores, massive amounts of savings and an extra 10% discount with the code SAVENOW or Gift10.
Perfume.com

What bargains have you found for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment